Barcelona City Council's http://energia.barcelona website has taken the following measures into account, in order to provide users with easier access to all its content and features:
- Multi-browser: Pages can be viewed correctly on the various browsers analysed (Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome).
- Consistent browsing: The website’s consistency is ensured, making browsing coherent on every page and offering all users a rewarding experience.
- Page titles are accessible and contain the website's name and section.
- The page language has been marked correctly.
- There are no moving elements that do not have stopping mechanisms.
- There is no overlapping content.
- Correct heading structure.
- There are alternatives to textual items.
- Links have contextual information.
- The site language is simple and suitable for the target audience.
- The forms have been tagged correctly.
- Tables have been flagged correctly.
Barcelona City Council's http://energia.barcelona website has been developed according to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), at Double A level, set by theW3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
You can find more information about the website’s accessibility and accessibility resources, and about how to configure the options for different browsers at http://ajuntament.barcelona.cat/accessibilitat/en/.
If you come across any issues on the site, please advise us using the following form http://w10.bcn.es/APPS/irsconsultesWeb/continuar.executant.do?i=c&origen=hola&detall=4499.
Barcelona City Council will continue working to reduce as far as possible any accessibility issues that still need to be resolved on its websites.