Where you can find information on?
Barcelona City Council has set up Energy Advice Points, specialist offices where the public is offered the information and assistance required for:
- Exercising your energy rights
- Receiving advice on electricity, water and gas bills
- Carrying out procedures and making arrangements with supplier companies
- Making arrangements to avoid a supply cut or to re-establish a supply, where there has been a cut
- Reducing energy expenditure
- Giving you support during the application process for receiving financial aid for your building's energy renovation