Here you will find information on anything to do with the energy model, energy supply, energy saving and power generation, in fact, everything you need to know, in the three languages.
Where you can find information on?
Barcelona City Council has set up Energy Advice Points, specialist offices where the public is offered the information and assistance required for:
- Exercising your energy rights
- Receiving advice on electricity, water and gas bills
- Carrying out procedures and making arrangements with supplier companies
- Making arrangements to avoid a supply cut or to re-establish a supply, where there has been a cut
- Reducing energy expenditure
- Giving you support during the application process for receiving financial aid for your building's energy renovation
You can contact by phone at 93 000 80 54 from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Or by email to the following addresses: